So apparently some people out there in the blog-o-sphere who seem to like what Im doing since I have been awarded the Leibster Award!!
My Random Stranger is Sarah from Home, Sweet...
Stenciled Desk that I had linked up to a party and apparently liked what she saw! Her blog is pretty awesome too. Her latest post is about a garage sale, which pretty much means we are already best blog friends... easiest way to my heart is through buying other people unwanted stuff... sigh...
But back to the award, basically the rules for this awesome hunk-of-blog-bling are pretty simple:
Since I have been selected, I now have to:
1. Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to pass this award on to. They must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show a big thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
So here it goes:
1. Erin at Chronic Christian Crafter
- This chick made a script lampshade that is just too stinkin' cute. Plus, I love her words of encouragement found around her site... very helpful when you've just burned yourself with the glue-gun for the 18th time and are close to tears because apparently God didnt bless you with the skill to fold four corners that look the same... not that that's ever happened to me... ... ... ...
Home Happy Home
- Amy has the dedication and persistence of a saint. She made this ADORABLE pallet art and even added little birdies on it to add to the chic-ness. Super cute.
Keeping Up With The Joneses
- Both Amanda and myself marvel over forgotten treasures and relish fixing them up. Recently, she found this awesome looking coffee/storage table and with a little elbow grease, made it into the Black Beauty you see here. The girl has a gift....
Turtles and Tails
- Not gunna lie, I have an obsession with Burlap. I've even admitted I need to go to burlap rehab. So even when I SEE something that LOOKS like burlap, I instantly fall in love with it. Much like Barb did here with wrapping this burlap-looking twine around a chair. So rustic and cottage-chic. Much love Barb, much love...
At Home in the Northwest
- When Im not crafting, working, fixing up a project, or watching Breaking Bad with Chris, I like to go outside and talk to my plants. Why? Because I like to garden (and apparently flowers can hear you so I have to remind them often NOT to die). Jen has a green thumb if I've ever seen one. Her flower selections are awesome and make me wish I lived in a bit greener climate. Also, she planted Primroses and anytime I can reference Hunger Games I TOTALLY will... (I'm keeping my eyes open for a Katniss post)
So there you have it!! If it were possible, I would totally invite all these ladies over for a
I hope you have time to check out their sites and pass some lovin' around!